Friday 4 May 2018

Florence

I crunched mega hard to get my new video all done and dusted before Rebecca drove us both down to London and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. So below, I proudly present 'Florence and Ken Wong's Approach to Mobile Gaming'.

I read up about this little game called Florence that was coming to mobile a few months ago, since it's made by the same guy behind Monument Valley I figured I had to check it out. It turned out to be one of the best gaming experiences I've had on mobile and it painted a big old smile on my face. Even if you don't try out the game down the line, seek out the soundtrack because the music is so good too. This is probably my most researched/journalistic video I've made so far, and as I said above, I am super happy with it so I hope you enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment