Monday 14 May 2018

Fahrenheit 451

Locked myself into an unbelievably naff rut while working on my latest covering letter. Even though I locked myself away from games, YouTube and other means of distraction, I just found myself daydreaming rather than cracking on and writing it, and that really made me feel rubbish. It'll get done one way or another, but today was an usually bad day for applying.

Found myself being a lot more motivated on the coach though as I powered through the last half of Fahrenheit 451. Rebecca lent it to me while we were in Exeter but it kept ending up on my backburner after I picked up a few books from the library. Really enjoyed it though, good sci-fi which is well paced and has some really well written sections, bring on some more Bradbury I say!

I'm in London tonight and tomorrow working on a project in the YouTube filming space, more on that tomorrow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment