Thursday 10 May 2018

Thor Dark World

Finished up yet another application, this time for a paid training scheme with Channel 4. Wrote them a really nice covering letter which I think is one of my best so I've got some high hopes for this one. To celebrate, I watched the second Thor film: Dark World. I was chatting to someone the other day about all the Marvel films and I realised I was a little bit out of touch seeing as I hadn't seen a contemporary one for about 4 years after Winter Soldier. I still stand by my dissatisfaction at that film and I think that's what put me off watching them for a while. Thor Dark World however may be my new least favourite only because its overwhelmingly boring. I seriously don't know what filled up the two hour run time, there was some very tame action sequences and characters talking, but it all felt so passionless. Superhero films are meant to be a bit of fun and this one just felt like it was running through the motions.

No comments:

Post a Comment