Monday 29 October 2018

Babyccinos are Worthless

Got into working forgetting that half term had started for some schools in Bristol, we were swept off our feet with customers as a result. Many of them naturally bought their kids along, and kids means your gonna back make a lot of babyccinos. AKA, the worst drink known to man. Kids just don't want to drink hot frothy milk, 90% of the time when I clear tables I collect babyccino cups that have barely been touched and I just shake my head thinking of the effort we go into making them for people. Stick to juice for your children next time people, I guarantee they'll enjoy it more.

About 80% done writing the script for my next video and I'm really happy with how its shaping up. I'm going to start editing tomorrow and with any luck, I'll be posting the video here within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment