Wednesday 31 October 2018

Happy Halloween 2018!

Feels like I've been waiting all my life the write the sentence 'I went to work dressed as a cowboy', and now I can say that with gusto. They let us dress up at work today and many of our regulars where chuffed that we made the effort. I got a few choice looks when I was walking home, but otherwise it was a pretty cool day at the shop.

This is one if the first years where I didn't have any real plans for Halloween. Rebecca went out in the evening for a work dinner so I just stayed at home. That's not to say I didn't observe some tradition!s Instead of apple bopping and eating doughnuts on elastic, I was drinking sticky toffee ale and eating an candy apple with a few spooky video games. I even carved a pumpkin, because its not Halloween until I fill my nostrils with the smell of pumpkin guts.

I took it easy this year, but I hope everyone else did something spooky or at the very least, ate a little more sugar today than they ought too.

No comments:

Post a Comment