Sunday 28 October 2018

Whole Lotta Lattes

Got swept off my feet with customers at work today. Between 10am and 11:30 I don't think we actually stopped serving people, I was making skinny cappuccinos, soya lattes and toasting teacakes solidly for the masses. It was a total relief once quitting time appeared on the horizon, I got out before I had to steam one more jug of milk.

I picked up Rebecca from the train station and cooked her a mini roast dinner. She got caught up in a lot of train delays and the like so she was eager to get back and chill out. Bless her, she's so tuckered out that she's fallen right asleep while I'm writing this. I'll be joining her soon enough though since I'm opening the coffee shop first thing tomorrow - setting my alarm for 4:55!

No comments:

Post a Comment