Thursday 18 October 2018

Dogs and Coffee

My evening board game shindig got cancelled tonight, by the sounds of things the host's house has been transformed into a den of plauge and lurgy. We narrowly avoided catching anything nasty tonight, and the event has been effectively postponed until tomorrow, this means that for one more night my tiramisu gets to mock me while it sits in the fridge, taunting me with its certain deliciousness. I legitimately pondered about whether I could take a small scoop of it out and smearing out the gap, but I decided against it because there's no such thing as the perfect crime.

I think I've become a bit delirious are I write this, I've been awake since 5am and all I've done is look at coffee beans and edit stock footage of dogs for a promo trailer I'm working on. 'All Work and No Play...' and well, you know the rest. Sleepy time I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment