Monday 1 October 2018

Cramming in the Sleep

Peaked a little too early on my day off, just after Breakfast I thought I'd boot up a little more God of War for an hour just to see if I could get any closer to the end. In that hour, I surprisingly did finish it. The finale came a little out of nowhere but it was really gripping stuff! Definite game of the year contender for me right now.

Wrote up a pair of covering letter for two quite promising jobs I saw being advertised on Facebook. Both of them were junior roles too to help my chances a little so we'll see how we go.

I packed my bags this evening in prep for what's going to be a very long 72 hours. I'm working a long shift tomorrow, then I'm heading off to London tomorrow evening for a shoot day, heading back that night to work another long shift at the coffee shop. What's that saying about burning a candle at both ends? I just hope I get enough sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment