Thursday 25 October 2018

Bustling, Busy, Baking Evening

Finished up at work, launched straight into cooking dinner, followed by sending off another job application, followed by baking some cakes. Busy evening for me basically. By the time I started baking it was about half 9, in the periphery of my vision I started to notice the pots and pans beginning to stack up and that made me feel really claustrophobic. Rebecca is down in London over the weekend now too so while I could slightly relax my living standards, it was still very messy so I dove in a tidied that all up too. I'm ready for a bit of a lie in on my day off tomorrow now, I have a job interview going on at 12 tomorrow afternoon too so I'll probably spend the morning prepping for that. Afterwards though, I've got time for a little bit of relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment