Saturday 27 October 2018

Having a Hoot in Bath

Got up a little earlier again so I could get cracking on writing the script for my next video. I've found an interesting and faintly personal angle of approach for this one and I think it'll really pay off. In between writing though I took a trip down to Bath with Louis to meet up with Mum, Dad and Austin, a Chinese student who is staying with my parents for a spell. We took him to do all the touristy bits around Bath including the Crescent, the Circus and of course, the Roman baths. We were initially planning to take him to a bespoke English pub for lunch, but the weekend crowd meant we couldn't secure a table so a nearby sports bar filled the void. Hopefully he had a good time though, Louis and I certainly did, and I think you can see just how much fun Louis was having based on this picture. Makes me chuckle everytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment