Tuesday 9 October 2018

Vegan Bakes

Despite the fact I woke up at 5am to get to work bright and early a customer still commented on the fact that I looked very chipper. Didn't feel it after I finished since my eyelids were drooping all over the show the moment I sat down. No time to rest though because I needed to make some vegan brownies in prep for this weeks Bake Off session with Louis and Rachel. Spent more time in Asda looking for the ingredients than I did actually baking - trying to find ground flaxseed at a good price was nigh-on impossible! Regardless of that though they came out really rather good, the highest praise you can give them is 'Wow, I wouldn't have guessed these were vegan!' Which is generally what everyone said after they had a bite so I reckon I did OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment