Saturday 20 October 2018

Guinness is my Favourite Coffee

Had the pleasure of dealing with a larey chap who drunkenly stumbled into the cafe. He insisted that we sold Guinness but I had to let him down on that front. I decided that killing him with kindness was the best approach and luckily the encounter fizzled out fairly quickly, but not before he aired his opinions on the coffee shop and its staff which I won't repeat here.

Took a trip up to visit Rebecca's friend tonight to watch some choice episodes of Supernatural - not my idea but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Finally had a good excuse to try out my tiramisu too! Turns out the whisked egg whites didn't do it any favours whatsoever though so I won't be repeating that trick. Still tastes great though, albeit with a funky consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment