Monday 22 October 2018

The University Challenge Look

For whatever reason my stomach felt really unsettled long into the working day. I think it was my digestive system still processing all the pig I ate yesterday seeing as I really didn't have much of an appetite until this evening - once dinner time rolled around I was right as rain. Rebecca was thrilled when she spotted University Challenge was on tonight, her approach to playing along was shouting out multiple answers to questions and hoping one was right. Every now and she'd get one right, then she'd shoot me a look as if she was the smartest person in the universe. Its a look of pride with an overbearing sense of smugness. I think we've all been guilty of throwing around that glance while watching University Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment