Wednesday 10 October 2018

Development Limbo

Been looking forward to a whole day to myself for some time now, but it absolutely whizzed by. The central part of the day was my driving lesson which went a bit better than my last one. Still having trouble getting the maneuvers right, but general driving seems fine now.

I spent the rest of my day planning concepts for my next video and I even started developing a small idea I have for a mini series, I've always enjoyed coming up with characters so I got to brainstorming for just a short while. I'm in a funny old position when it comes to doing stuff like this because I'm never too sure if it'll ever see the light of day so I consider it to be a bit of a waste if time, yet I really like doing it. I reckon I should do it more often and perhaps treat it more like practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment