Monday 26 August 2019

Boozing in Tooting

Awoke with most of Rebecca's body weight piled on top of me, which generally speaking I'm alright with but it was stonkingly hot first thing this morning and all her temperature heated me up to an uncomfortable level. Shaking her off I started drafting a mini piece for Sick Critic I agreed to do last night, I finished brainstorming over breakfast and sent it off mid morning - that was my only bit of work I'd be doing this Bank Holiday. For the rest of it, we met up with some uni friends so we could enjoy the weather with an impromptu picnic on Tooting Common. Got a bit drunk early on but some pork pies and a Lidl pretzel sobered me right up. My 24 hour stint in London ended the same way it started: on a Mega Bus, pretty easy journey though and now both Rebecca and I are back home, eagerly awaiting the week to come. Got my next video coming out tomorrow and I've got my eye on a very hopeful job application - Great start to the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment