Wednesday 28 August 2019

Early Morning Hustle

Another busy old day brimming with work, writing and job applying. Got up bright and early at 4:45 to eat a truly dreadful breakfast I made myself: overnight oats with an accidentally copious amount of honey. Though I couldn't bring myself to eat it I somehow had enough pep to get me through the day. Finishing work I responded to some emails, and applied for a Cardiff-based production role which looked kinda fun. Afterwards I settled into watching a news presentation from the folks who made one of my favourite games: Shovel Knight. I then reported that news, pecking away at the keyboard while burning the midnight oil. Chuffed I had another big day, might put the brakes on slightly tomorrow since it's equally important to to burn myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment