Tuesday 20 August 2019

Sipping Single Origin

Had the day off today so I met up with Rebecca on her lunchbreak, now that she's got a new job we can meet up in the trendy part of town. We enjoyed a coffee in a cosy cafe on Wapping Wharf and mooched around some design shops, thumbing through all the gift ideas for upcoming Birthdays.

When I wasn't sipping single origin coffee today I wash rolling up my sleeves and washing Rebecca's car. She parked it out on the street so I had to dodge a bit of traffic as I swabbed the east side of her whip, it kept me on my toes though and after 45 minutes her car was clean as a whistle. Back at home I cracked on with some ongoing writing projects. It feels like I have quite a few spinning plates in that department so I went to tidy up my backlog, starting with the Braunfels Youth for Europe write up which I finished sometime this evening. Just waiting for a few photos to come through from friends and I'll put it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment