Thursday 22 August 2019

Table Football Hijinks

Swung by Wildseed to crack on with a bit of work. I'm in the midst of writing a features article for Sick Critic and got my first draft done just after lunch. Played a bit of table football with Mark before leaving too which was a lot of fun, he's got a trendy office pastime there. I showed off my article to Rebecca and she gave some legit good criticism, I'm in the process of rewriting the body of it now because you know that saying: Writing is Rewriting.

Took a whirl uptown to check out Tarantino's latest movie Once Upon a Time... In Hollywood which was a good old time. I'm still having a bit of trouble formulating my thoughs on it because I was just so sucked into the world and characters, though it was a long movie it held my attention. Might have some extended thoughts on it tomorrow after I've slept on it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment