Sunday 11 August 2019

Sunday 2.0

As I was opeing the cafe early this morning I wondered how busy we'd be today with the weather in flux. At 8:30 it was silent, I enjoyed the dulcet sound if the radio and the gentle him of the display fridge. At 8:31 the queue began, and it didn't end for nearly 90 minutes. Luckily our team totally smashed the day but we were borderline hysterical by the end of it. Returning home, Rebecca and I enjoyed what we called 'Sunday 2.0' since it was a redux of the Sunday evening I was meant to have the night I burnt my hand. Rebecca cooked risotto and we watched a film together, namely the new Ted Bundy drama Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile which was just OK. The director made a 4 part documentary series on Bundy's crimes as a companion piece and that is clearly the superior piece of media. Stick with that if you want an introspective look into that story, unless you love Zac Efron.

No comments:

Post a Comment