Monday 12 August 2019

Snakes and Lattes


A few nights back I made haluski for dinner, it's quickly become a dinner time favourite of ours but seeing as we had all the ingredients leftover for another round, Rebecca asked me to make it again tonight. This time though, I souped it up a little bit with some spinach and a dollop of wholegrain mustard and neither of us could quite believe how good the dish turned out. Eating it reminded us both of our time inter-railing and enjoying various Eastern European meals, we yearn for those care-free days in Ljubljana, at least through haluski we can keep those memories alive.  

In my free time I'm scrambling to piece together a small marketing campaign for Coffee #1's community board game night. Just about written the first draft for a Facebook post I'll send out to various local groups and I've nearly made a cute poster for the event. I can confirm we finally settled on a fun name for the evening: 'Snakes and Lattes'. I'm ashamed to admit, it wasn't my idea, I saw a similar name online and my manager loved it so that#s what we're running with... I mean I wanted to call it the 'Brew-haha' but no-one got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment