Tuesday 27 August 2019

Return of the Obra Dinn

Relaxed all of yesterday, put my nose to the grindstone all of today. Applied for two jobs today, the first was a simple running job nearby and the other was a job I applied for around this time last year. It was a sizzle reel editor position, I made it to interview stage, had a lovely chat with them all but I was apparently 2nd best. Now my chance has come around again and in a small bid to showcase my developed editing skills I put out my latest video review for Return of the Obra Dinn.


This is probably one of the tightest and flowing videos I've made yet. With the new intro graphics, timed montage sequences and a fluid pace I'm immensely pleased with it. It feels like a culmination of all my skills and with any luck, it'll help me re-land an interview for a promising job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment