Saturday 17 August 2019

What Thievery is This?

So apparently there was a break-in at work last night. Never seen a real life forensics team in action but they took our case rather seriously. After a few hours of swabbingb and the like the main chap excitedly came up to me and with a wry smile he told me about his theory about the burglars movements. Apparently there's been a serial thief on the loose who's using the same MO for every place they rob and forensics were chuffed to find a fingerprint on our window in pristine condition. I haven't even got to the good bit. The the if didn't take any cash or product, he took the orange juicer. He didn't get all of it! Some pieces clearly fell out so he left our place with an incomplete, bulky and heavy juicer. Hopebhe had a big old trench coat because that completes my mental picture.

So that was the excitement at work, I hopped on the familiar MegaBus journey to London this evening for Rebecca's Mum's Birthday BBQ tomorrow. I've been asked to prep a salad for the occasion and shot over a shopping list for my refined Ceasar Salad. The anchovies were poo-pooed however which is a pity because I reckon they add a punch to every mouthful. Looking forward to prepping a tasty salad regardless, I'm even more excited to get off this damn MegaBus. His did I never notice how dreadful the seats were previously?

No comments:

Post a Comment