Tuesday 13 August 2019

Dead Links

Met up with Louis after work and headed to another house viewing with Rebecca in tow. House was a little too nice for us, ideal if we had a small child but couldn't quite see us living there. I invited Louis back to our place afterwards for dinner, Rachel is out of town for the month so I figured some social interaction would do him good. 

Submitted another news article for Sick Critic, this time I has a story where the dust was still settling after someone broke an NDA agreement and posted an unannounced game trailer before it was meant to go live. I did a bit of digging and found somewhere where you could still watch said trailer (lawyers were swiftly scrubbing it from the internet but I found somewhere nonetheless), but in the time between me writing it and my editor proof reading it, that video also got taken down. As a result it was a bit of a non story after the fact, I managed to describe what basically happens in the video within my article but I still feel a bit silly, should've had a bit of fore-sight and considered the video might get removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment