Tuesday 29 October 2019

Art Runner

Wrapped on a jolly successful filming day. I did a days work as a dedicated Art Runner/Assistant which felt pretty swell. My boss effectively put me in charge of two easy scenes, the first of which was a stone skimming scene that we did early in the morning, most if that hour I spent beach combing for the perfect skimming stone. We moved into a house afterwards so IKEA flat pack assembly was the name of the game followed by some milkshake continuity work, all of it was fun thanks to a stellar crew that kept things feeling light and professional.

As an added bonus, someone asked if I wanted a tea or coffee around lunchtime and one magically appeared in my hand a few moments later. Been waiting my whole life for that moment.

A added little tidbit, I bagged my first Bristol Running gig too! I got a call at lunch officially inviting me to join them on a 3 day commercial shoot with good pay, good hours and beat of all, I can go back home after each day is over to share dinner and my evenings with the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment