Thursday 17 October 2019

Singin' In The Dry

Maybe my coworkers readready blog yesterday because by some stroke of luck, I was actually sent home early which gave me the perfect chance to recuperate. Sent off some pending emails/invoices and took it easy for the rest of the afternoon, my mood improved every hour until I felt like my normal self again, a good nights sleep will seal the deal.

But I didn't just lounge around all day! Rebecca invited me to join her to a amateur dramatics production of Singin' in the Rain, one of her old coworkers was in it so I said I'd tag along. I went in thinking it was going to be hard work on account of it being am dram, but it was a really excellent show! Clearly a lot of heart and work went into it and it played out senselessly - for its quality I would have happily paid more for the tickets. Only grivence - there was no rain. We headed to the pub with one of the cast members who told us about the technical problems rain brought so they had to axe it from the show, a very dry rendition of the story, but it didn't truly detract.

No comments:

Post a Comment