Tuesday 8 October 2019

Dirty Crockery

Claustrophobia set in at work for whatever reason and I couldn't seem to shake the feeling. Dirty crockery piled up in the corner of my eye and coffee grounds just kept getting under my fingernails, suffice to say I was glad when my shift was over.

I got about halfway through writing another news article when Rebecca called with news regarding the house we put an offer on. Her attempt at surpressing her excitement immediately made me realise what she was about to say: we got the house! By golly I was elated once I heard the news, I just went though most of my close friends and told them one by one. With any luck there shan't be any complications down the line and Rebecca and I will be the proud owners of a little home in the South of Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment