Sunday 6 October 2019

Taxi Booker

Ran around an awful lot at work today, we were busier than we all expected so that meant there was a hundred and one jobs to do at all times. One more thing I can add to my CV is 'taxi booker' a handful of Spanish tourists came in early this morning, bought a hilariously large breakfast, then asked about the best way to get to Bath. I ended up booking them a taxi after checking prices for all the transit links (taxi was inexplicably cheaper for a group for 4). They were chuffed as chips once the taxi turned up, they thanked me profusely and I got on with my day.

At the end of my shift Rebecca and I popped over to the East side of town to celebrate the Birthday of a good friend with board games and booze. Was a lovely night and a great way to spend a Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment