Tuesday 1 October 2019

Homes Homes Homes

In between developing concepts for my next video Rebecca and I did two more house viewings. First was a brand new place that was nice but we both decided wasn't for us. The second viewing was a return visit to a place we really liked the look of over the weekend and in all honesty, it looked even better on a second visit. We've got a handful more homes to see tomorrow but after that it's crunch time, we'll have to make a decision if we want to put down an offer or not. I'm still massively on the fence about making such a big commitment, I'm not even 100% certain if I need a house just yet, but with the market ever inflating it makes sense, plus it would be nice to truly own our own space. Have to mull it over a bit more...

No comments:

Post a Comment