Thursday 31 October 2019

Happy Halloween 2019!

Did a quick run into town to pick up a copy of Luigi's Mansion 3, a game I've been pretty excited about for a little while now. In fact, I've been so hyped for it, I decided to etch Luigi's screaming mug into my personal pumpkin this year.


My goodness, this was a fiddly one to carve! But it was all worth it as it stood proudly on the snack table for our small Halloween party. Accompanying Luigi was some adorably decorated fairy cakes by me and Rebecca:


Plus a 'Mummy Brie' as prepped by Louis, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.



Suffice to say, we were well-fed at this party. Mark, Lucy, Louis and Lorna joined us for board games and good vibes in the evening as we reveled in the Halloween spirit.

As a small side piece, I collaborated with some of the writers at Sick Critic to compile a short list of the scariest games we ever played. The whole article was my baby so I wrangled in writers, formatted it and even wrote a small part of it. You can read it here if you fancy

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment