Thursday 10 October 2019

Dogs and Derailment

Made my way to the Olympic Park to start setting up for our first location. What I can only describe as organised chaos ensued as a road closure meant that virtually everyone was a little late, a handful of construction trucks also needed to move between us throughout the morning so that made things a little challenging. But I was up to the task, fortunately the shots we had to do were hilarious simple so once we were set up it was just a case of getting the golden shot. Later on I got a chance to work alongside 5 dogs who behaved a lot better than the last bunch of animals I last shot with. It got to wrap and I thought I did quite a lot of steps since I really was on the go the whole day, sadly my pedometer app wasn't set up so we'll never truly know how much actual running I did - watch this space for tomorrow's step count though!

No comments:

Post a Comment