Thursday 24 October 2019

Catering for Calories

It dawned on me just before I went to bed last night that I barely ate anything yesterday. I spent most of today making up for lost calories by eating a big breakfast and far too many chocolate fingers at a board game meet up in the evening. Feel right as rain now! Begun planning my upcoming week and how to allocate my time, this film-shoot on Tuesday is slap-bang exactly when I was thinking about carving my miniature army of pumpkins. Between work, filming and personal project, I think I've got a slot for 'Seasonal Delights' eg: pumpkin carving and spooky movies. Wanna do something for Halloween this year, last time I was home alone drinking sickly sweet ales and playing indie games in the dark. I'll have to gauge Rebecca's tolerance for all things spooky and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment