Tuesday 22 October 2019

Pumping Up Pumpkin Numbers


Mentally prepping myself for another film shoot tomorrow. I lucked out a bit with this one, the call time is 12pm so I can actually go from Bristol at a sociable time into London, then head back home once we wrapped. I'll be spending 6ish hours on a Megabus tomorrow so I'll get a case of 'stiff neck' but it'll be worth it.

I'm really going to get my fill of pumpkins this Halloween I reckon. I bought my personal one to carve, then Rebecca expressed a healthy interest in carving up her first ever pumpkin, if I did the guts beforehand that it. I also dragged in a XL pumpkin to work to show off, saying I'd be up for doing one for the cafe provided someone did the design for me. Then a college went and bought one of Asda's 'Monster size' pumpkins which dwarfs the combined size the other three - I'm going to get some practice in this year I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment