Monday 21 October 2019

Runner Evolution

My morning regulars have certainly taken a shine to me, they genuinely sound interested in hearing about my weekend and I return the favour. I think they respect me because I can unironically ask 'the usual?' and nail it everytime - I've got a mental catalog of around 25 people's coffee orders and it always impresses folks when I know exactly what they want.

Rustled up some smash burgers for my dinner and I gotta say, I was pretty blown away with the results. Did a double patty burger with melted blue cheese, siracha mayo and home made pickles, if that doesn't sound good then check out the picture:





I am slowly approaching restaurant quality with my burgers now and I couldn't be more thrilled, my stomach was pleased too.


Best news to come out of today though, I got offered another day's filming in London next week, but not as a Runner this time but as an Art Assistant. This'll mark the first time I'll be on set and someone else will offer to make me coffee! Moving up in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment