Monday 7 October 2019

Homes Under the Hammer

Staggered through a jolly long day at work while deeply considering my potential housing arrangements. My lunch break was spent making calls to Rebecca and my parents after getting a small update on the house we put an offer on, long and short of it is they want out best and final offers tomorrow, we're amending our offer and crossing all our fingers and toes.

After dealing with ny own housing gubbins, I got a chance to see Mark and Lucy's new house and I gotta say, they've good a good thing going on. I was totally blown away by how lovely their new home was and even though they had bits to renovate and furniture to unpack you could see how they were beginning to put everything together. They both seemed genuinely relaxed too and a lot more at ease with life and it humbled me to know they had officially found a little slice of the world to call their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment