Monday 14 October 2019

Finding Furiture

The dark morning and the cold weather made it especially hard to get out of bed this morning, but I dragged my feet out into the cafe to be greeted to a busy, busy Monday. Couldn't wait to get home to be honest, when I finally did get home I tapped up another news article to keep Sick Critic's editors happy then chowed down to some sofa time. Rebecca has really ramped up her interest in furniture for our new home, she's browsing IKEA catalogs and the like, I do the typical blokey thing and shrug it all off, but I must admit, there is a giddy pleasure to finding furniture. She brought home a big template of the house's layout so we can map blueprints for our dream desk locations, the thought of having a dedicated office space is really making my heart sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment