Wednesday 30 October 2019

Baa Ram Ewe

Goodness, I haven't actually stopped today it feels like. Caught up with a few life admin things in the morning then headed off to the cafe to carve the 'Monster Sized' pumpkin - it was an epic task to gut that one let me tell you. A co-worker drew on the design for me and I got to work on cutting out the shape. After the complete disaster that was the first one I did I felt compelled to make this one a work of art, and the end result was something I'm very proud of.


It's a ram in honour of our unofficial mascot (as seen just below the pumpkin): Norman the Ibex. I'm thrilled with how this one turned out, and good thing too because we are submitting it to work's pumpkin competition. You get bonus points if you lark around a bit on the submission photo, at least that's what I told myself before we sent over this one:


Left work beaming, then took a quick stop in town to pre-order a game, then headed home to prep another pumpkin, I don't want to overload today's blog post with pumpkin snaps so I'll show it off tomorrow. Rebecca and I also wittled away the evening hours decorating fairy cakes for our little Halloween shindig we are having tomorrow. We both licked the icing sugar spoon perhaps a little too much, I'm feeling a bit sickly now but it's all in the spirit of things I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment