Thursday 3 October 2019

Spicy, Spicy Coffee

Carried home two freebies from work, first was a kilogram bag of coffee that was almost past its best before date, gonna have a caffeinated month if I want to get through all those beans before they spoil. Second present was much nicer, a customer last week offered a hot chili pepper to me which I foolishly bit into, he was obviously impressed by my attitude towards al things spicy because he brought in a massive whopping bag of these chilis for me. They're all from his allotment too so they are insanely fresh and delicious looking, just need to figure out what to do with all of them now! Maybe a chili jam?

Wrote yet another news piece for Sick Critic which you can read here if you are so inclined. I've gotten pretty good at doing news articles now, certainly wasn't a skill of mine a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment