Sunday 20 October 2019

Creative Rut

The best thing about this morning's breakfast? Going out onto my mini balcony and picking some home-grown chives to scatter into the scrambled egg. That, plus the cast iron cooked bacon, single origin filter coffee and some of Rebecca's home-made blueberry muffins, made for a hell of a good meal to start the day.

I waved farewell to Rebecca and her Mum around mid-morning so I was left home alone for the rest of the Sunday. I blitzed through all my short jobs within the first hour and then... I just didn't really know what to do with myself. I watched Green Book which was a real treat, but other than that I found myself metaphorically bashing my head against a wall for a new project to crack on with. Personally, I feel like I'm in a bit of a creative rut right now. Last week I canned a new video concept I had because I didn't believe mankind would benefit from it's existence, by that I mean I couldn't figure out how to give it much of a point. I started brainstorming again today and nothing at all came to mind. Tomorrow's a new day though, who knows, I might end up feeling inspired when I least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment