Monday 30 September 2019

Cracking On, Smashing Goals

Last night I wrote up a little list of all the things I wanted to get done today and I'm happy to say that I smashed all of those goals. I walked to Wildseed so I had my own space to work and ended up developing a little concept running around my brain and I wrote up a news article for the website. Once home, I tided the flat and treated myself to an ASDA pasty which was better than it had any right to be. Brewed up some good coffee, did a bit more work then played games til Rebecca came home, this is the kind of day off I can only dream of having and with any luck tomorrow will be much the same.

If you want to see my new article you can click here. Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training is finally making a comeback and it looks pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment