Monday 9 September 2019

Birthday Eve 2019

On the eve of my Birthday I thought I would do all the prep for the big day tomorrow. Trapsed up and down North Street for a butchers with a good deal on burger mince, on place wanted to sell me frozen meat for an extortionate price so I told them 'I'll think about it' and swiftly ran away. On a colleges recommendation I walked into another nearby place and left with 1.5kg of beef, my college also warned me that she couldn't understand a word that butcher says and I have to say, I agree with her.

So with the burger meat ready and the pickles ready to rock and roll, Rebecca and I popped into Asda to get the extra bits, our fridge is bursting at the seams now but I'm really looking forward to prepping a nice meal. I'm looking forward to tomorrow in general, got a good little day plan sorted and I can't wait to share it with Rebecca and everyone else who's close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment