Friday 13 September 2019

Plastic Spiders

Gosh, I don't actually remember going to sleep last night. I said goodnight to Rebecca, then my alarm went off. There was no time or space in between. Regardless, I felt well rested and ready to face the day. Apparently the cafe got kitted up with Halloween decorations after I left yesterday, I know this because I kept having to do double-takes on several plastic spiders dotted around the place. I moved all the sneaky ones just so I wouldn't jump out of my skin when I couldn't afford to - last thing I want to do is throw hot coffee on someone because I was fleaing from a toy spider.

I'm Newbury bound tomorrow for the annual Beer Festival, got a quick shift at work to finish beforehand but after that its smooth sailing on a hoppy, malty, boozy sea. Looking forward to seeing my family again, Rebecca always says how much she enjoys going away to Newbury since its so chill - I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment