Wednesday 18 September 2019

Kicking Up the Running Game

Arrived on set bright and early to hear some slightly unfortunate news, the other Runner I was working alongside got mugged on her way into work. Luckily she wasn't hurt and nothing too serious was stolen but she was naturally pretty shook up and excused from work today. An opportunity to step up my game was handed to me and I accepted, effectively I did the job of two runners today and people were very appreciative. Felt good in myself too, I felt like I was on standby a lot yesterday but today flew by. Client was happy, shots looked great too so it went pretty well. I'm on the bus back home now, looking to get a bit of shut-eye, wrapped a little early too so fingers crossed, I'll be in my own bed before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment