Thursday 12 September 2019

Self Inflicted Jet Lag

I realised that I've recently been burning the candle at both ends through a series of early starts and late nights. After finishing work I actually wound up in bed moments after writing up another news article for a little nap. I seldom sleep during the day however so the whole experience really threw me and I effectively ended up giving myself jet lag since I lost the concept of time and felt groggier than I started.

I eventually nreturned to my senses and went for another house viewing for an unfurnished place which made for a nice change of pace. House hunting is hungry work though, so Rebecca and I popped into a nearby fish and chip place for quick grub. I'm going to bed again now, hopefully I'll get more than 5 hours sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment