Friday 27 September 2019

Holy Haluski

Felt like the whole of Bedminster just 'popped in for coffee and cake' at 9am today. I just couldn't believe how many people we served, literally the tiniest amount of rain coaxed them all into the cafe and it got to a point where some of our regulars couldn't find seats. We bossed the rush though, I remember when a frenzy like that would've flustered me but now I just take it as it comes.

Louis and Rachel swung by for a Bake Off catch up night, I made them my interpretation of haluski and Rebecca served up some homemade blueberry muffins - a really delightful meal! About halfway through the screening I got a message saying that the filming dates for an upcoming shoot have been dramatically changed so next week is a lot more free than I was expecting. Nice though, time to catch up on sleep and crack on with some more job applications and personal projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment