Monday 23 September 2019

Link's Awakening Review


On the Megabus out of Bristol I really drew the short straw in where I chose to sit. I wanted to be up front for this trip just because its a bit nicer, but the seat I got didn't actually have a gap underneath for my feet to go under. No biggie I thought, I can muscle through it. There was no-one sat next to me so I was ensured a fairly comfy ride as long as no-one sits next to me after calling at our only other stop... Guess what happened next? Swathes of loud first years got on at Bristol UWE, clearly they were all from London heading home because the moment the coach set off and they were out of earshot of all their mates who came to wave them off they started badmouthing Bristol. Saying how rubbish their night out was and ending it by saying 'Can you imagine living here?!' I let it pass, I wasn't about to get into a tiff with a group I'd have to share a space with for the next three hours, but I was nearly pushed to breaking point when one of them asked around for headphones, when no one offered her a pair she proceeded to watch two episodes of Peaky Blinders through her phone speakers. I mean, come on.

Fortunately I'm tucked into Twickenham now and ready for my shooting days tomorrow. My review of Link's Awakening also got published on Sick Critic and I'm immensely proud of my first proper review for a small gaming outlet. Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment