Monday 2 September 2019

What to Wish For?

Looked into cast iron pan care today after getting nuged by Dad for Birthday present ideas. I'm  currently drafting a small list, and it is very small since I don't have much clue about what I want/need this year. In recent years I've often tried to ask for things that would improve my quality of life in some small way, previously I got an electric toothbrush and that's been a real feather in my cap. No doubt I'll send a list through tomorrow once I've got everything on paper.

Did a little bit more writing today too, the website I do articles for are pushing for a spooky October and want everyone to plan something horror themed to write about so I'm thinking if doing a throwback review for Luigi's Mansion - good excuse to revisit that game at least and they'll get some good clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment