Wednesday 25 September 2019

Schmoozer

Absolutely smashed the same cond day of filming. Everything went ridiculously smoothly and everyone was super grateful of all my hard work. I was even tasked with showing the work experience kid the ropes and he was very receptive to everything I taught him, think he had a good time too, problem was that we were all so on it there weren't many jobs we could give him outside of tea and coffee making.

Once we were wrapped I went to the pub with the crew and we had a mini wrap party. I found myself talking favourite movies and passion projects with this shoot's director and we got on really well. People all started to leave just as I had to dash off for the bus and now I'm belted up and en route home to Bristol. May have even bagged one more filming job next week with the same guys as a result of my schmoozing.

No comments:

Post a Comment