Wednesday 4 September 2019

Community Hot Deskers

Worked at Wildseed today since I wanted to get the most out of my days off. I've gotten rather comfy there now, I bring in some freshly ground coffee and my Aeropress when I want a proper drink and otherwise I keep my head down and fingers on the keyboard. Ended up writing more than I was hoping to do today as a result which is always a nice place to be in. Furthermore, I got invited to go bowling with the other hot-deskers. At last, a sense of community and a workforce that actually want to hang out after work!

I'll be staying up late tonight to catch Nintendo's latest live stream event that'll no doubt be full of game announcements and other bits of info. Nice of them to roll out all this news mere days before my Birthday, just more stuff to be excited about I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment