Thursday 5 September 2019

Networking and Bowling

Gave a little presentation at Wildseed today all about Eyebrow Owl and my recent video making endeavors. Everyone who was hot desking in the office was encouraged to give a short presentation on what they were getting up to, several of them were animators developing their own web comics or short films so I didn't want to eat into the time of legitimately creative folks, but everyone was surprisingly receptive to my little speech. I basically sold myself as a chap who's really likes games so if they wanted to ever chat games with me I'd be well up for it and following that comment I made several new friends who were all equally into gaming. After a day at the office everyone was invited to go bowling so we all got to hang out further, turned into a really positive little networking event and I left their company feeling invigorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment