Saturday 21 September 2019

Rushin' for Reviews


Yesterday I (rather foolishly) opted to review a game for Sick Critic before looking at how busy my schedule would be next week. As a result, I figured that after an eight hour shift I should play and write a 1,000 word review for a game that only came out yesterday. By some miracle, I think I did it, I still need to proof-read and finish up the intro and conclusion, but I hit my word count and I'm fairly pleased with it. Luckily, the website went down this afternoon too so I actually have a legitimate excuse for not posting it in a timely manner, not that there is a strict deadline on this one, but sooner is always better. This'll be my first ever review for the website too, I tried to make it professional seeing as it'll be a portfolio piece down the line, I'm excited to put it out in the wild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment